POST 1: MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY - LIVING THE CHILEAN DREAM

Hi, my name is Renato Correa Tolmo and this is my autobiography, I am 19 years old and I live in Chile, specifically in Santiago, Ñuñoa. I was born in Santiago in 2001, May 1st. I live with my Mother Cecilia, my Father Roberto and my litlle brother Pablo, for effects of this biography we are going to call them Cecily, Robert and Paul because I like it. As a family we have 2 cats called Leonor and Polaco and a Dog her name is Negra, because she have black fur, I know is unbelievable.

My Hobbies are play videogames, destroy my friends in chess,watch NFL and see how Colo Colo lose in the Chilean Premier League. I like to play League of Legends, better know as LOL but I like to see professional matches more than playing because I'm a sad silver 1 player, if you play in LAS server you can find me as 014Reno because we need someone to play in the flex queue to complete a five players team ;), also I like to see the NFL games, specially the Miami Dolphins because I'm a fan of this team and I'm glad of Sammis Reyes for being choosed by the Washington Football Team and became the first chilean to play in the NFL.

As you can see in my blog I'm a huge fan of Colocolito and I suffered in the last season until the promotion game but I trust that this season gonna be different and better than the last one, I see their matches ilegally in Twitch because CDF is to expensive for my empty student wallet but don't tell anybody, I beg you please.

I studied my elementary in Liceo Republica de Brasil and my High School in Salesianos Alameda, in this last one I met my best friends that I keep until today, now I'm studyng Architecture at Universidad de Chile since 2020, I'm in the third semester, sadly I only have online class. 

Well that´s all I hope you like it and have a great day!


Comentarios

  1. Hello there, your post make me laught a lot!, I also have a cat, her name is puffy, sadly i'm afraid of dog's but I hope she's a sweetheart!, I'm also in the dark word of LOL, i'm an unraked player because I only play for fun (unbelievable isn't it?), my name account it's HaruMaruh and I can play any rol (but I mess up in the jungle... A LOT), I hope reading more of you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. being an unranked player is the most clever choose you can make if you play LOL, shows that you want to keep your mind healthy

      Eliminar
  2. Hi reno, my dear friend <3.
    I must tell you that I'm in love with your cats, especially the fat Leonor, she's beautiful. I find it interesting and uncreative that your dog is named black for her color and not Colo Colo, I find it disrespectful, but that's ok.
    You were supposed to teach me how to play lol, but you didn't anymore. I know I'm not good at playing it and for the same reason you had no patience, but I was trying hard to learn u-u. I hate you.
    Finally, I'm amazed at the shark mind you have for watching soccer games illegally on Twitch AJAJAJAJAJ. When we stop being friends, I'll report you to the carabineros. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just come to say: it must be terrible to be a ColoColo fanatic and study in "La Chile", in end, the hypotenuse.
    I will leave slowly...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Colo Colo is Chile so if you make the maths, Universidad de Chile = Universidad de Colo Colo, is add 1 plus 1. Don´t forget, God make the sky but Colo Colo put the stars in it.

      Eliminar
    2. Hahaha, I can't find any flaws in your logic

      Eliminar
  4. You are a very funny story teller, I like playing LOL too, and I really enjoy sports, hope your team colocolo losses again, best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. HI SWEETHEART, I WAS PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND THEN I REMEMBER YOU WHEN I WAS LOSING, BECAUSE WHEN I PLAY WITH YOU YOU RE SO BAD THAT WE ALWAYS LOSE, PLEASE I HOPE YOU LET GO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, BYE

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares