POST 6 - THE BIGGEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE, COLO COLO

Hello everyone, the theme of this post is free so I decided to talk about my favorite thing after my family and my cats, of course ladies and gentlemens this thing is COLO COLO, the popular one.

I remember when I was a child have to choose which team to be, my father is from the U and my mother from Colo Colo so I had to decide to make only one happy, I do not regret my choice although being on this team sometimes means suffering a lot, I guess it's part of being a fan, you can't always win.

Before the pandemic I really liked going to the monumental stadium, I didn't go to every game but when I go I had a great time jumping, shouting and celebrating the goals, in addition to the fact that the environment and everyone singing at the same time is something very beautiful especially when we are losing because you have to sing loudly.

Despite the fact that sometimes I joke and exaggerate how fan I am from Colo Colo, I am not one of those who fight for stupid things, I like it a lot and I enjoy football especially with friends so if I can watch a game and enjoy it with someone I love it, the colors don´t  matter.

the most beautiful place in earth


Comentarios

  1. I was waiting for your post, I was 100% sure it would be about colo colo. you are a huge fan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha i love this post, my dad loves colo colo too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "Colo Colo, my life"JAJ.
    In all this time that I've been knowing you I've realized that you're a big fan of that football team and I don't judge you, because I'm also a Colo Colo fan.
    I have very funny memories where you debate with some friends who are from other teams, it's very funny. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares