POST 5 - A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hello my colocolinian people, today I´m gonna show you one of my favorite pictures, I say ONE of my favorites becuase my grandfather is a photographer so I have a ton of pictures when I was a child but this one I choose is pacticulary special for me, the reason that I have a few pictures with my dad is because we dont be photogenics. Blacksmith house, stick knife.

I can´t find the photo in my room but I have this picture in my phone gallery.

I really don´t remember exactly when this photo was taken but I think it´s around 2006 or something like that, but I know my grandfather take it, I asked to my mother what is the context of the photo and she say was taken in a father days celebration in the school. 

The things that I like the most of this picture is my father smile, becuase my father don´t smile too much, in this case his smile is not a big one but I promise is more than I see in a picture of him in years so is why I love this photo.



Comentarios

  1. it's notable that this photograph is important for you, bacause you mention moments that your dad don't do often, like his smile.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear friend Reno. What a nice picture you chose with your dad. So he is the uncle Roberto..., I hope someday to meet him as well as Leonor and Polaco.

    PS: like two drops 😳

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi reno, I really like your favorite photograph , it conveys so much tenderness to me. I don't have many photos with my father just like you.
    In my house the "blacksmith's house, wooden knife" thing happens a lot, my grandfather sells newspapers and there is never a newspaper for the barbecues.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares