POST 7 - CARRER-RELATED WEBSITE OR AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD

Hi everyone, today I´m going to talking about my favorite architecture website, Plataforma Arquitectura, this is the link of the website: https://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl

I like this website because when I need to do my homework this page is so usefull, brings you the essencial information of a specific project or an new material with ecologic properties for example that you can use for your own project as reference or things like that, also I visit this page sometimes to see some interestings projects and read and learn about the best architects around the world.

The website have a lot of information about differents buildings and proyects around the world, so you can find chilean projects as well a russian building. the page separate the projects and buildings and have a news sections, as well in this website you can find materials for sale with interestings and differents properties for you projects.

For someone who need a reference or information for and specific project, building or artwork in architecture, this website is the one.


Comentarios

  1. It is the best, you always find what you are looking for.
    Whenever I have to investigate a task I do it there !!!
    Regards fan of colo colo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares